Yelp is the largest source for online reviews. Thirty-fourth among the most visited website in the US (according to Alexa), Yelp has 70 million visitors each month and has accumulated over 40 million Yelp business reviews. This staggering amount of visitors and reviews makes Yelp very important to businesses.
Yelp is a powerful entity the reviews and ratings heavily affect them when it comes to making decisions. According to research, 90% of Yelp users are easily affected by the positive reviews they see on Yelp. Also 93% of users that conduct research on Yelp make purchases on the businesses that they look up. Most of all, small businesses that take advantage of Yelp would enjoy an $8,000 increase in their annual revenue, thus making it possible for them to enjoy increased growth and further expand their business. Knowing these facts, it is important for businesses to consider Yelp reputation management and get Yelp reviews.
WHAT IS A YELP REVIEW?
Yelp Review is a feature of Yelp.com, the largest review platform on the web. Yelp review is the method on how consumers rate businesses and share their opinion regarding the products, service or even the experience they have encountered. It is also a tool that helps consumers determine which businesses would suit their needs. Unlike other review portals, Yelp reviews also serves a community wherein businessmen and consumers can interact with one another.
HOW TO GET YELP REVIEWS
There are two ways how businesses can easily increase the count of their reviews. One: Encourage customers to leave a review. Two: buy Yelp reviews or seek out a Yelp review service. Looking forward to buy reviews on Yelp is actually good thing to do for it would not only increase the business’ review count on Yelp but also improve its rating.
But where should you buy Yelp review? Is it necessary to look for Yelp review for sale on the internet? There’s no need to do any of those things.
Here at Reviews That Stick, we provide all the reviews you’d need to improve your standing on Yelp. If your business has no review, then we can provide one. If it is drowned with negative reviews, just buy positive yelp reviews and we will handle the rest.
WHY BUY YELP REVIEWS?
There are many reasons why you should buy Yelp reviews, and here are why:
- Yelp reviews increase revenue by bringing new customers. According Harvard Business School, a 1-star increase on Yelp could lead to 5-9% increase in business revenue.
- Yelp reviews will increase credibility to your business.
- 72% of consumers say positive reviews on Yelp would make them trust a business more.
- Having Yelp reviews would make your company more legitimate.
- 92% of consumers would read Yelp reviews before deciding to buy.
- 87% of customers see Yelp reviews as personal recommendations from actual customers.
- Yelp reviews drive local purchases. After reading Yelp reviews, 93% of Yelp users would make a purchase from their local store.
- Positive Yelp reviews can increase customer base and increase a business’ visibility.
WHY BUY YELP REVIEWS FROM REVIEWS THAT STICK?
- We are a reputable seller with countless satisfied customers and partners.
- Established in 2013, our service is backed with years of experience.
- We use active and phone verified accounts.
- We post reviews from appropriate IPs and browsers.
- We offer replacements for filtered ordered reviews.
- We have active customer support that responds within 24 hours. (Support Time: Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM – 4:00AM EST)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What accounts do you use for posting reviews?
We use phone verified accounts for posting reviews and reviews are posted using Geo-Located Proxies and Residential Proxies. This allows the reviews to be seen as authentic and written by real customers.
2. Do you use software in posting reviews?
No. All Yelp reviews are posted manually by our in-house team. No bots. No posting software.
3. Do you use the same IP on each review?
No. We use different Geo-Located proxies and Residential proxies. Thus, you don’t have to worry about reviews posted using the same proxies or IPs.
4. Tell me more about your services.
We at ReviewsThatStick, we help clients boost their online reputation through reviews. We are in this industry for a few years now that’s why we are confident that we can stick one or two reviews on your listings.
We can also set a phone meeting if you want so that we can explain more of our services to you.
5. What happens if my review is filtered?
There are 2 sets of 30-day policies. First, we have the initial 30-day free replacement policy as soon as the review is posted. If the review goes into the “NOT RECOMMENDED” section within 30 days, we will replace it for free. Then, another final 30 days to observe if the review is still live on your listing.
6. How do you create the reviews?
We first start by researching the information on your website. We will gather the product name, service name or any other information that we can use to construct the reviews. You can also provide keywords, names or photos if you want us to include in the reviews.
7. I don’t have Yelp.com listing?
We advise you to build your Yelp.com list first before ordering reviews. It’s because only business owners are allowed to create their listings.
8. Who will make the review contents?
By default, we’ll be the one to craft the review contents, but you have the option to provide it yourself or give us some keyword to add in our content.
9. Do you have an affiliation program?
As of the moment, we don’t have an affiliation program but you can avail our special rates to avail discounts.
10. Do you guarantee that the reviews will stick?
As long as we carefully follow protocol when posting the reviews. Example is applying safety interval when posting. All of our accounts are created and maintained using residential proxies so they aren’t used by static or data center IP’s but they appear as though they live within the residential area. They are anonymous in the eyes of antilogarithms and the platform.
11. What is the (ETA) Estimated Turn Around time of the order.
Please expect it within 48 – 72 hours after placing the order.
Submit your review