Attracting talent is of great importance to businessmen. Unfortunately, there’s a growing need for skillful staff and businessmen would compete for the best talent. Meanwhile, most applicants base their decisions on how they perceive businesses and what value they can obtain from working with them. They want to find out what’s the company’s culture is like, what’s their values, what opportunities they bring and the rewards they could obtain from working with them.
For any business looking to hire new people, their reputation matters. It’s not the fancy marketing or branding campaigns that matters. It’s what the people working for them are saying. More often than not, people would opt to work for a more reputable business. In this age, it’s easy for prospective hires to discover the reputation of businesses through forums and websites like Glassdoor.
WHAT IS A GLASSDOOR REVIEW?
Glassdoor review is a feature of Glassdoor.com that allows employees and former employees to review, rate and leave opinions regarding their employers that are listed on Glassdoor.com. Glasdoor reviews provide insider information to potential employees and create transparency in a business’ workplace. It gives potential employees a glimpse of salary levels, management, culture, values and other things that websites and communications would tend to omit.
WHY BUY GLASSDOOR REVIEWS?
There are many reasons why you should buy Glassdoor reviews, and here are why:
- Corporate reputation affects hiring processes and will attract good talent to the business.
- Potential employees would likely accept a job offer from a company with positive reputation.
- Having positive Glassdoor reviews reduces the money and time spent in advertising, interviewing and recruiting potential employees.
- It helps build a positive company reputation.
- It resolves the company’s workplace reputation problems.
- It makes the business appear more trustworthy.
WHY BUY GLASSDOOR REVIEWS FROM REVIEWS THAT STICK?
- We are a reputable seller with countless satisfied customers and partners.
- Established in 2013, our service is backed with years of experience.
- We use active and phone verified accounts.
- We post reviews from appropriate IPs and browsers.
- We offer replacements for filtered ordered reviews.
- We have active customer support that responds within 24 hours. (Support Time: Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM – 4:00AM EST)
Price start from $15 per review. Average posting frequency is 2 to 3 days on average. However, frequency and posting schedule are subject to changes depending on the requests of clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What accounts do you use for posting reviews?
We use phone verified accounts for posting reviews and reviews are posted using Geo-Located Proxies and Residential Proxies. This allows the reviews to be seen as authentic and written by real customers.
2. Do you use software in posting reviews?
No. All Glassdoor reviews are posted manually by our in-house team. No bots. No posting software.
3. Do you use the same IP on each review?
No. We use different Geo-Located proxies and Residential proxies. Thus, you don’t have to worry about reviews posted using the same proxies or IPs.
4. Tell me more about your services.
We at ReviewsThatStick, we help clients boost their online reputation through reviews. We are in this industry for a few years now that’s why we are confident that we can stick one or two reviews on your listings.
We can also set a phone meeting if you want so that we can explain more of our services to you.
5. What happens if my review is filtered?
There are 2 sets of 30-day policies. First, we have the initial 30-day free replacement policy as soon as the review is posted. If the review goes into the “NOT RECOMMENDED” section within 30 days, we will replace it for free. Then, another final 30 days to observe if the review is still live on your listing.
6. How do you create the reviews?
We first start by researching the information on your website. We will gather the product name, service name or any other information that we can use to construct the reviews. You can also provide keywords, names or photos if you want us to include in the reviews.
7. But, I don’t have Glassdoor.com listing?
We advise you to claim your Glassdoor.com list first before ordering reviews. It’s because only business owners are allowed to claim their listings.
8. Who will make the review contents?
By default, we’ll be the one to craft the review contents, but you have the option to provide it yourself or give us some keyword to add in our content.
9. Do you have an affiliation program?As of the moment, we don’t have an affiliation program but you can avail our special rates to avail discounts.
10. Do you guarantee that the reviews will stick?
As long as we carefully follow protocol when posting the reviews. An example is applying safety interval when posting. All of our accounts are created and maintained using residential proxies so they aren’t used by static or data center IP’s but they appear as though they live within the residential area. They are anonymous in the eyes of antilogarithms and the platform.
11. What is the (ETA) Estimated Turn Around time of the order.
Please expect it within 48 – 72 hours after placing the order.