As a lawyer, you rely on your reputation to find business. If you’re in private practice, then you need it even more than any professional. Reputation matters a lot to you because your name serves not only as your personal moniker but also your professional brand. Your clients would look for a lawyer that is worthy of their money, time and trust.
As a lawyer, your reputation is usually defined by the results you bring to your clients. But now, it is also defined by their opinions and reviews they post online, especially in Avvo. For this reason, you need to build an exceptional presence and improve your reputation in Avvo.
WHAT IS AVVO REVIEW?
Avvo Review is a feature of Avvo.com that allows clients of lawyers and law offices listed on the Avvo.com directory to leave their own ratings and opinions regarding the lawyer, law office or service they have received. It is also a crucial factor on a lawyer’s final rating on Avvo. Avvo rates a lawyers based not on their knowledge of the law, case performances, personality or skills but on the peer endorsements and reviews found on the lawyer’s profile.
WHY BUY AVVO REVIEWS?
There are many reasons why you should buy AVVO reviews, and here are why:
- AVVO reviews will boost your credibility. Having high ratings and multiple positive reviews on AVVOwill make you more credible to the eyes of potential clients who are looking for lawyers to represent them or assist them with their needs.
- Since review ratings are prominently displayed on AVVO listings, having high star ratings will give potential clients the confidence to do business with you or seek your counsel.
- Homeowners trust AVVO reviews more than a simple lawyer’s profile.
- It will serve as a free advertising to your service, expertise and skills.
- It grabs people’s attention. Reviews will bring attention to your profile and will help you become more noticeable, which will further encourage potential clients to check your website or your details.
- Avvo reviews will boost reputation and make your service more attractive to potential clients.
Price start from $15 per review. Average posting frequency is 2 to 3 days on average. However, frequency and posting schedule are subject to changes depending on the requests of clients.
WHY BUY AVVO REVIEWS FROM REVIEWS THAT STICK?
- We are a reputable seller with countless satisfied customers and partners.
- Established in 2013, our service is backed with years of experience.
- We use active and phone verified accounts.
- We post reviews from appropriate IPs and browsers.
- We offer replacements for filtered ordered reviews.
- We have active customer support that responds within 24 hours. (Support Time: Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM – 4:00AM EST)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What accounts do you use for posting reviews?
We use phone verified accounts for posting reviews and reviews are posted using Geo-Located Proxies and Residential Proxies. This allows the reviews to be seen as authentic and written by real customers.
2. Do you use software in posting reviews?
No. All Avvo reviews are posted manually by our in-house team. No bots. No posting software.
3. Do you use the same IP on each review?
No. We use different Geo-Located proxies and Residential proxies. Thus, you don’t have to worry about reviews posted using the same proxies or IPs.
4. Tell me more about your services.
We at ReviewsThatStick, we help clients boost their online reputation through reviews. We are in this industry for a few years now that’s why we are confident that we can stick one or two reviews on your listings.
We can also set a phone meeting if you want so that we can explain more of our services to you.
5. What happens if my review is filtered?
There are 2 sets of 30-day policies. First, we have the initial 30-day free replacement policy as soon as the review is posted. If the review goes into the “NOT RECOMMENDED” section within 30 days, we will replace it for free. Then, another final 30 days to observe if the review is still live on your listing.
6. How do you create the reviews?
We first start by researching the information on your website. We will gather the product name, service name or any other information that we can use to construct the reviews. You can also provide keywords, names or photos if you want us to include in the reviews.
7. But, what if I don’t have an Avvo.com listing?
We advise you to claim your Avvo.com list first before ordering reviews. It’s because only business owners are allowed to claim their listings.
8. Who will make the review contents?
By default, we’ll be the one to craft the review contents, but you have the option to provide it yourself or give us some keyword to add in our content.
9. Do you have an affiliation program?
As of the moment, we don’t have an affiliation program but you can avail our special rates to avail discounts.
10. Do you guarantee that the reviews will stick?
As long as we carefully follow protocol when posting the reviews. Example is applying safety interval when posting. All of our accounts are created and maintained using residential proxies so they aren’t used by static or data center IP’s but they appear as though they live within the residential area. They are anonymous in the eyes of antilogarithms and the platform.
11. What is the (ETA) Estimated Turn Around time of the order.
Please expect it within 48 – 72 hours after placing the order.
Submit your review
A complete pleasure to work with. Upfront, honest, realistic, and informative, and the best part, they're easy to get a hold of whenever you have concerns with their products or services. It feels like you are working with a close friend. I am leaving 5 stars.
This is a real deal service provider. All services were delivered as advertised. I am so happy to have found and used them. They have my 100% recommendation.