More and more people nowadays search for a company’s online reviews first before hiring or making a call for a quote. This is consistent with a recent study which states that “online reviews impact 67.7% of respondents’ purchasing decisions”.
In fact, the study goes on to conclude that even just one negative article found when they search for your brand will mean almost a quarter of your clients will go to your competitors.
It is therefore vital to a business that the first page when searching for the company name should be clean from any article or post that speaks negatively about your service or product.
Our Brand Repair Offer
Here are the aims of this service:
- Page 1 results in searches on different variations of your brand names would have no negative result (ex. Company Name, Company Name LLC, Company Name reviews, etc.)
- All search engines would consistently show good results
- Added details to each brand search (if you have a multi-location business) would also have no negative result (ex. Company Name Miami, Company Name Houston, etc.)
- The listings which have positive ratings would be the ones on top (Yelp, Google Places, etc. assuming they have positive results)
- Bury results which show negative aspects about your company (RipoffReport, ComplaintsBoard, etc.) preferably
Why This Service Is Perfect For You
In our experience, here are the reasons why you should consider this service:
1. You are in a competitive niche. The trend is growing for businesses to opt to pay people to bad mouth you online. This may be in a form of creating fake complaints online or putting on bad ratings on your listings. Thus, moving forward with a proactive approach would be best for your brand.
2. There are already negative results about you. Sites like RipoffReport.com, ConsumerAffairs.com, ComplaintsBoard.com and others have high domain authority. Thus, it is normal for them to appear on top of brand searches. You have to combat this if you want to not lose your potential customers.
3. Your business have undergone change in management. Service has improved tremendously and you now have a new system. The problem? Previous management has tainted your reputation. This is your solution.
4. Fake or unfair news have spread online about your brand. A dissatisfied customer or a disgruntled employee might have done this but it’s out there. You have tried telling people that the article is unfair but you can’t do anything about it. This service says otherwise.
Given the range in difficulty for projects like this, it is best to discuss about it first so we can quote the project correctly. Contact us today by sending an email at sales(at)reviewsthatstick(dot)com or by talking to us in our Skype ID: reviewsthatstick.