Your Facebook page’s rating is usually the first thing potential clients would see. If you’re page is poorly rated, then you won’t make a good impression. When that happens, most likely they would move on and overlook your business. This is something you don’t want to happen.
The sad reality is, only a handful will remember to rate your business no matter how good it is. Perhaps, it’s because most people are unwilling and hesitant to be the first ones to write a recommendation. They would only rate the business if others have done before them. So if your Facebook page has a bunch of recommendations and good ratings, then your customers are more prone to leave their opinions and recommendations
What is Facebook Recommendations?
One of the main features of Facebook, Facebook Recommendations (formerly Facebook Reviews), is feature that allows a Facebook user to get recommendations from their communities as to where to shop, where to eat or where to go. It’s very prominent feature, especially on business pages.
Why Buy Facebook Recommendations?
There are several reasons why you should buy Facebook Recommendations:
- You will appear on the map when users would search local communities for a business, product or service.
- Facebook recommendations are interactive. Unlike old reviews where Facebook users can only rate the business from 1 to 5, Facebook recommendations can add photos.
- Facebook recommendations are informative. You can add tags like “good food”, “great experience”, “excellent service”, “free Wi-FI” and more. With tags, it will be easier for Facebook users and prospective customers to know what your business can offer.
- Buying Facebook recommendations will improve your organic rich. It is discoverable when potential customers search your business on Facebook. This makes it easier for potential customers to make informed decisions that can boost your business’ revenue.
- It builds trust and confidence towards your brand and business.
Price start from $15 per recommendation. Average posting frequency is 2 to 3 days on average. However, frequency and posting schedule are subject to changes depending on the requests of clients.
Want to get started? Order now through this secure form!
WHY BUY FACEBOOK RECOMMENDATIONS FROM REVIEWS THAT STICK?
- We are a reputable seller with countless satisfied customers and partners.
- Established in 2013, our service is backed with years of experience.
- We use active and phone verified Facebook accounts.
- We post recommendations from appropriate IPs and browsers.
- We offer replacements for filtered ordered recommendations.
- We have active customer support that responds within 24 hours. (Support Time: Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM – 4:00AM EST)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What accounts do you use for posting recommendations?
We use phone verified Facebook accounts for posting recommendations and recommendations are posted using Geo-Located Proxies and Residential Proxies. This allows the recommendations to be seen as authentic and written by real customers.
2. Do you use software in posting recommendations?
No. All Facebook recommendations are posted manually by our in-house team. No bots. No posting software.
3. Do you use the same IP on each posting?
No. We use different Geo-Located proxies and Residential proxies. Thus, you don’t have to worry about recommendations posted using the same proxies or IPs.
4. Tell me more about your services.
We at ReviewsThatStick, we help clients boost their online reputation through reviews. We are in this industry for a few years now that’s why we are confident that we can stick one or two reviews on your pages.
We can also set a phone meeting if you want so that we can explain more of our services to you.
5. What happens if my recommendation is filtered?
There are 2 sets of 30-day policies. First, we have the initial 30-day free replacement policy as soon as the recommendation is posted. If the recommendation is removed within 30 days, we will replace it for free. Then, another final 30 days to observe if the it is still live on your page.
6. How do you create the recommendations?
We first start by researching the information on your website. We will gather the product name, service name or any other information that we can use to construct the recommendations. You can also provide keywords, names or photos if you want us to include in the recommendations.
7. But, I don’t have a Facebook page?
We advise you to build your Facebook page first before ordering recommendations. It’s because only business owners are allowed to create their own pages.
8. Who will make the recommendation contents?
By default, we’ll be the one to craft the recommendation contents, but you have the option to provide it yourself or give us some keyword to add in our content.
9. Do you have an affiliation program?
As of the moment, we don’t have an affiliation program but you can avail our special rates to avail discounts.
10. Do you guarantee that the recommendations will stick?
As long as we carefully follow protocol when posting the recommendations. Example is applying safety interval when posting. All of our accounts are created and maintained using residential proxies so they aren’t used by static or data center IP’s but they appear as though they live within the residential area. They are anonymous in the eyes of antilogarithms and the platform.
11. What is the (ETA) Estimated Turn Around time of the order.
Please expect it within 48 – 72 hours after placing the order.
Want to get started? Order now through this secure form!
Submit your review
I was not disappointed getting Reviews That Stick’s assistance to increase sales and make my business be known. Their help was a big deal to me since I am still new in the business. Their services offered were affordable and the outputs of their work are fast. Highly recommended!