If you’re a business owner, then you should’ve heard of the Better Business Bureau. The Better Business Bureau or BBB is an international non-profit organization. It aims to create an ethical marketplace where consumers and businesses can trust one another. The bureau focuses mostly on resolving issues between consumers and businesses.
Now, BBB allows consumers to post reviews about their experiences with businesses on BBB. This allows other consumers to get a look at the businesses they are trying to deal. Savvy consumers would take BBB ratings in consideration when looking for a business, especially when it comes to small and medium enterprises. Therefore, if your business is not rated on BBB then you’re losing on potential customers.
WHAT IS BBB REVIEW?
The BBB review is the subjective opinion of consumers to businesses they had business with. The reviews are the experiences of consumers be it positive, negative or even neutral. The BBB reviews affect the overall rating of a business on BBB. The more positive reviews a business has, the higher the overall rating will be.
WHY BUY BBB REVIEWS?
There are several reasons why you should buy BBB reviews, and here are why:
- BBB rating system relies on A+ to F letter-grade scale with A+ as the highest and F as the lowest. The grades represent BBB’s degree of confidence in a business. This means the higher the rating, the more trustworthy is their operation. The ratings of a business are determined by several factors, including years of operation, licenses, background information, and REVIEWS and COMPLAINTS.
- It boosts the credibility of your business. You cannot deny the fact that BBB carries a lot of weight to consumers. A business with high BBB rating will be seen as more credible compared to others. This can affect the decisions your potential customer’s decision.
- Businesses with high BBB ratings would be seen as reputable brands. Potential consumers would have a positive opinion about you.
- Having higher BBB ratings and positive BBB reviews will make consumers more confident about you.
Price start from $25 per review. Average posting frequency is 2 to 3 days on average. However, frequency and posting schedule are subject to changes depending on the requests of clients.
WHY BUY BBB REVIEWS FROM REVIEWS THAT STICK?
- We are a reputable seller with countless satisfied customers and partners.
- Established in 2013, our service is backed with years of experience.
- We use active and phone verified accounts.
- We post reviews from appropriate IPs and browsers.
- We offer replacements for filtered ordered reviews.
- We have active customer support that responds within 24 hours. (Support Time: Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM – 4:00AM EST)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What accounts do you use for posting reviews?
We use phone verified accounts for posting reviews and reviews are posted using Geo-Located Proxies and Residential Proxies. This allows the reviews to be seen as authentic and written by real customers.
2. Do you use software in posting reviews?
No. All BBB reviews are posted manually by our in-house team. No bots. No posting software.
3. Do you use the same IP on each review?
No. We use different Geo-Located proxies and Residential proxies. Thus, you don’t have to worry about reviews posted using the same proxies or IPs.
4. Tell me more about your services.
We at ReviewsThatStick, we help clients boost their online reputation through reviews. We are in this industry for a few years now that’s why we are confident that we can stick one or two reviews on your listings.
We can also set a phone meeting if you want so that we can explain more of our services to you.
5. What happens if my review is filtered?
There are 2 sets of 30-day policies. First, we have the initial 30-day free replacement policy as soon as the review is posted. If the review goes into the “NOT RECOMMENDED” section within 30 days, we will replace it for free. Then, another final 30 days to observe if the review is still live on your listing.
6. How do you create the reviews?
We first start by researching the information on your website. We will gather the product name, service name or any other information that we can use to construct the reviews. You can also provide keywords, names or photos if you want us to include in the reviews.
7. But, I don’t have BBB listing?
We advise you to build your BBB list first before ordering reviews. It’s because only business owners are allowed to create their listings.
8. Who will make the review contents?
By default, we’ll be the one to craft the review contents, but you have the option to provide it yourself or give us some keyword to add in our content.
9. Do you have an affiliation program?
As of the moment, we don’t have an affiliation program but you can avail our special rates to avail discounts.
10. Do you guarantee that the reviews will stick?
As long as we carefully follow protocol when posting the reviews. Example is applying safety interval when posting. All of our accounts are created and maintained using residential proxies so they aren’t used by static or data center IP’s but they appear as though they live within the residential area. They are anonymous in the eyes of antilogarithms and the platform.
11. What is the (ETA) Estimated Turn Around time of the order.
Please expect it within 48 – 72 hours after placing the order.
Submit your review
Completely loved the way their team worked. Great and professional people. Very creative strategies. My business is touching new heights and I am extremely satisfied with the work they have done. A big thumbs up for their team effort!