One major element for a local business’ success is the number and the quality of reviews they receive. For construction service, home improvement, design and remodelling brands, the importance of reviews is even more critical. These businesses value reviews for outside recommendations would carry more weight to consumers.
Houzz reviews would probably carry a huge weight to the consumers mind. Houzz is a review portal where consumers would look for renovation ideas and obtain the products and services they need to build or redecorate their homes. For businesses and professional in the home construction and renovation industry, obtaining Houzz reviews becomes a must.
WHAT IS HOUZZ REVIEW?
Houzz Review is a feature of Houzz.com. It allows the customers of construction and home improvement companies listed in Houzz.com directory to leave their ratings and opinions regarding the product or service they received. Houzz reviews also include important details like project date and estimated project price, which gives potential customers a better understanding about the company’s service and pricing.
WHY BUY HOUZZ REVIEWS?
There are many reasons why you should buy Houzz reviews, and here are why:
- Houzz reviews will boost your credibility. Having high ratings and multiple positive reviews on Houzz will make you more credible to the eyes of users, which can affect their decisions.
- Since review ratings are prominently displayed on Houzz listings, having high star ratings will give homeowners the confidence to do business with you or seek your help on a project.
- Homeowners trust Houzz reviews more than a business’ profile.
- Houzz reviews can be utilized to show off your work. When you purchase Houzz reviews, you can also upload photos about your work, which can help gain the trust of homeowners.
- Houzz reviews can steer traffic to your websites and as a result, it will improve your SEO efforts.
Price start from $15 per review. Average posting frequency is 2 to 3 days on average. However, frequency and posting schedule are subject to changes depending on the requests of clients.
WHY BUY HOUZZ REVIEWS FROM REVIEWS THAT STICK?
- We are a reputable seller with countless satisfied customers and partners.
- Established in 2013, our service is backed with years of experience.
- We use active and phone verified accounts.
- We post reviews from appropriate IPs and browsers.
- We offer replacements for filtered ordered reviews.
- We have active customer support that responds within 24 hours. (Support Time: Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM – 4:00AM EST)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What accounts do you use for posting reviews?
We use phone verified accounts for posting reviews and reviews are posted using Geo-Located Proxies and Residential Proxies. This allows the reviews to be seen as authentic and written by real customers.
2. Do you use software in posting reviews?
No. All Houzz reviews are posted manually by our in-house team. No bots. No posting software.
3. Do you use the same IP on each review?
No. We use different Geo-Located proxies and Residential proxies. Thus, you don’t have to worry about reviews posted using the same proxies or IPs.
4. Tell me more about your services.
We at ReviewsThatStick, we help clients boost their online reputation through reviews. We are in this industry for a few years now that’s why we are confident that we can stick one or two reviews on your listings.
We can also set a phone meeting if you want so that we can explain more of our services to you.
5. What happens if my review is filtered?
There are 2 sets of 30-day policies. First, we have the initial 30-day free replacement policy as soon as the review is posted. If the review goes into the “NOT RECOMMENDED” section within 30 days, we will replace it for free. Then, another final 30 days to observe if the review is still live on your listing.
6. How do you create the reviews?
We first start by researching the information on your website. We will gather the product name, service name or any other information that we can use to construct the reviews. You can also provide keywords, names or photos if you want us to include in the reviews.
7. But, what if I don’t have a Houzz listing?
We advise you to claim your Houzz.com list first before ordering reviews. It’s because only business owners are allowed to claim their listings.
8. Who will make the review contents?
By default, we’ll be the one to craft the review contents, but you have the option to provide it yourself or give us some keyword to add in our content.
9. Do you have an affiliation program?
As of the moment, we don’t have an affiliation program but you can avail our special rates to avail discounts.
10. Do you guarantee that the reviews will stick?
As long as we carefully follow protocol when posting the reviews. Example is applying safety interval when posting. All of our accounts are created and maintained using residential proxies so they aren’t used by static or data center IP’s but they appear as though they live within the residential area. They are anonymous in the eyes of antilogarithms and the platform.
11. What is the (ETA) Estimated Turn Around time of the order.
Please expect it within 48 – 72 hours after placing the order.
Submit your review
Amazing customer service and results! Helped me so much with my business. My ranking and sales have never been higher and it was always a pleasure working with Larry and his team. They are and will continue to be my go -to to lift our worth online.