Google Places are among the top listings where you can get most traffic from. This is because Google local business reviews would not only improve the reputation of businesses online but also affect their rankings on SERPS. In fact, local businesses ranking #1 on their keywords have 33% more business reviews on Google compared to other competitors on same page.
Google Places reviews, which customers could leave on businesses’ Google+ pages, are more important than any reviews from other sites, like Yelp, YellowPages, CitySearch and Trip Advisor. Having Google business review will generate more clicks from users. In fact, 80% of users are more likely to choose a business they see 5 gold stars besides a Google listing. Those gold stars really catch ones attention!
Also, reviews written by Google users would automatically be shared to their friends, community or people that are within their circle. This will not only Google Places optimization but also provide extra visibility to a business. This extra visibility would also mean increasing the number of potential customers. So, having Google reviews is definitely a wise thing.
WHAT IS GOOGLE REVIEW?
Google Review is one of the many features of Google. It allows Google users to write their experiences and opinion regarding a business, a product or a service. It is an online portal that allows any Google users to easily check the reputation and ratings of businesses. The more positive reviews and the higher the rating, the better chances of drawing in customers and creating potential business. This is why it’s a great idea to buy Google reviews.
WHY BUY GOOGLE REVIEWS?
There are many reasons why you should buy Google reviews, and here are why:
- It boosts the credibility of your business. One cannot deny the influence of positive reviews and ratings when it comes to the credibility of a business. Businesses with more reviews and better ratings are deemed more credible than their counterparts. It will affect the decisions your potential customers will make.
- It boosts your reputation. Buying reviews is also a great way to gain good reputation. When you have lots of positive review on Google, users would see your business on a positive light.
- It grabs Google users’ attention bringing curiosity to your business, goods or service. Seeing the number of reviews and high ratings, users will eventually notice your business. They will become curious about what you offer and what you can do. Thus, they will try to check you out.
- It will make consumers more confident. When positive reviews come in, the confidence and trust of users will grow.
- Buying Google reviews is a great way to bring your business to a wider market. Limiting your business to a small area will hinder your growth. But by buying Google reviews, you’ll be bringing your business to a bigger market that could go beyond your normal physical reach. Your business can reach audiences from different cities or even countries. People from various places will learn about your business easily.
- Getting Google reviews will increase the traffic to your website, which means a lot when it comes to website marketing.
Price start from $25 per review. Average posting frequency is 2 to 3 days on average. However, frequency and posting schedule are subject to changes depending on the requests of clients.
WHY BUY GOOGLE REVIEWS FROM REVIEWS THAT STICK?
- We are a reputable seller with countless satisfied customers and partners.
- Established in 2013, our service is backed with years of experience.
- We use active and phone verified Google accounts.
- We post reviews from appropriate IPs and browsers.
- We offer replacements for filtered ordered reviews.
- We have active customer support that responds within 24 hours. (Support Time: Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM – 4:00AM EST)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What accounts do you use for posting reviews?
We use phone verified Google accounts for posting reviews and reviews are posted using Geo-Located Proxies and Residential Proxies. This allows the reviews to be seen as authentic and written by real customers.
2. Do you use software in posting reviews?
No. All Google reviews are posted manually by our in-house team. No bots. No posting software.
3. Do you use the same IP on each review?
No. We use different Geo-Located proxies and Residential proxies. Thus, you don’t have to worry about reviews posted using the same proxies or IPs.
4. Tell me more about your services.
We at ReviewsThatStick, we help clients boost their online reputation through reviews. We are in this industry for a few years now that’s why we are confident that we can stick one or two reviews on your listings.
We can also set a phone meeting if you want so that we can explain more of our services to you.
5. What happens if my review is filtered?
There are 2 sets of 30-day policies. First, we have the initial 30-day free replacement policy as soon as the review is posted. If the review goes into the “NOT RECOMMENDED” section within 30 days, we will replace it for free. Then, another final 30 days to observe if the review is still live on your listing.
6. How do you create the reviews?
We first start by researching the information on your website. We will gather the product name, service name or any other information that we can use to construct the reviews. You can also provide keywords, names or photos if you want us to include in the reviews.
7. I don’t have Google listing?
We advise you to build your Google list first before ordering reviews. It’s because only business owners are allowed to create their listings.
8. Who will make the review contents?
By default, we’ll be the one to craft the review contents, but you have the option to provide it yourself or give us some keyword to add in our content.
9. Do you have an affiliation program?
As of the moment, we don’t have an affiliation program but you can avail our special rates to avail discounts.
10. Do you guarantee that the reviews will stick?
As long as we carefully follow protocol when posting the reviews. Example is applying safety interval when posting. All of our accounts are created and maintained using residential proxies so they aren’t used by static or data center IP’s but they appear as though they live within the residential area. They are anonymous in the eyes of antilogarithms and the platform.
11. What is the (ETA) Estimated Turn Around time of the order.
Please expect it within 48 – 72 hours after placing the order.
Submit your review